ABC Baby Shower Book – A Unique Guest Book Activity
$15.00 – $57.50
You’ve just found the cutest group activity for your book themed baby shower party. The ABC Baby Shower Book is a unique hand-drawn coloring book that doubles as an alternative guestbook.
Invite each of your guests to color and sign their favorite letter page so you can create a lovely baby keepsake. This book comes complete with personalized cover pages and sign. When you checkout, you’ll be prompted to type your baby’s name.
Digital & Printed Formats Available
The baby's first ABC book is a fun and unique coloring activity that everyone will enjoy while celebrating your child's special day. Handmade for you with love, this delightful "baby's first book" activity is a perfect match for you since it works great for both traditional and virtual parties. Your guests get to color and sign a page while working together to create a memorable guest book.
I offer FREE personalization to replace the word "baby" with a name on the front and back cover and tent sign.
The digital option includes three compressed folders formatted to PDF in 4X6", 5X7 and 8.5X11".
- 8x10" sign on a letter page with crop marks
- 26 Uppercase letter pages with hand-drawn illustrations in black and white
- Single page layout
- 2UP or TWO pages per letter sheet
- Front and back covers that may be personalized upon request
Printed book orders include a flexible album* to hold your colored pages, a tent sign and 26 loose leaf illustrated cardstock pages. You'll also receive a digital copy in the selected size.
Personal use only. See terms for details.
*Full sized books come with a black art portfolio that displays the front page with a 48 page capacity.
4×6, 5×7, 8.5X11
How to Prepare Baby Shower Guestbook
- DIY at with a home printer.
- Take file via USB or email to a local printing service i.e. FedEx, OfficeMax..etc.
- Trim 2UP pages to size following guides.
- Fold tent sign in half lengthwise with a bone folder.
- For virtual parties, mail out a page and stamped envelope to your guests ahead of the party.
- Display your cardstock pages creatively i.e. hang them up on a line with pins or put the pages on a table next to the tent sign.
- Encourage your guests to personalize their pages. Consider taking pictures of guests holding their pages and include it in a scrapbook!
- Put finish pages inside your binding of choice such as an album or have them laminated and bound at a local printer.
Testimonials: Customers are raving!
This book is just adorable and a wonderful keepsake. I bought it for my daughters baby shower and what a great way to remember who attended the event by the individual colored and signed book page.
Fun all around. Annie was great to work with, very quick delivery and added extra’s like making a sign with instructions for the table and a gift for the mommy to be.