Spanish ABC + 123 Bundle Bilingual Baby Showers
$26.50 – $97.50
The ABC + 123 book bundle for bilingual baby showers is an amazing addition to your bilingual baby shower or toddler’s birthday party. The pages are designed so that each guest can add their name, making it an heirloom you’ll treasure!
This is a great activity for celebrating in traditional, drive-by or virtual settings. Just share the pages with your guests and ask them to return it back when they’re done coloring it! You can also send it out with your party favor packages to make everything go smoothly. For more info, read my comprehensive guide.
Click Here to Try the Demo!
A keepsake book that brings families together.
This adorable ABC + 123 book bundle for bilingual baby showers will definitely set your baby shower birthday a part from all the rest. Not only is this a fun activity everyone will love, but it can be used as an alternative guestbook since each page may be signed at the bottom. This is also a great idea to add to your virtual baby shower.
Practical and so much fun!
This Spanish book bundle isn't just a typical coloring book, it doubles as an alternative guestbook! Just invite each of your guests to color and sign their favorite page. They can even leave a sweet note on the back for the parents-to-be. This product comes complete with personalized cover pages and signs to display at a coloring station.
The digital option includes three compressed folders formatted to PDF in 4X6", 5X7 and 8.5X11".
- 8x10" sign on a letter page with crop marks
- 26 Uppercase letter pages with hand-drawn illustrations in black and white
- Single page layout
- 2UP or TWO pages per letter sheet
- Front and back covers that may be personalized upon request
Printed book orders include a flexible album* to hold your colored pages, a tent sign and 26 loose leaf illustrated cardstock pages. You'll also receive a digital copy in the selected size.
Personal use only. See terms for details.
*Full sized books come with a black art portfolio that displays the front page with a 48 page capacity.
See our FAQ section on how it all comes together.
To personalize, you will need to leave note during checkout with the name of your baby (to replace the word "baby") or email me at [email protected] You are always welcome to update this later if you don't know the name yet.
When all is finished, you can organize it into a photo album or bring it to the print shop to be bound and/or laminated.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 in|
4×6, 5×7, 8.5X11
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Prepare Baby Shower Guestbook
- Use a PDF reader to open, view, and print your PDF. Download Adobe Reader for free.
- Printer that can handle heavy white card stock paper, 8.5" x 11".
- Scissors or paper trimmer like this.
- Folder, album or scrapbook.
- Alternatively, order a printed done-for-you book and skip to the last step.
- DIY at with a home printer.
- Take file via USB or email to a local printing service i.e. FedEx, OfficeMax..etc.
- Trim 2UP pages to size following guides.
- Fold tent sign in half lengthwise with a bone folder.
- For virtual parties, mail out a page and stamped envelope to your guests ahead of the party.
- Display your cardstock pages creatively i.e. hang them up on a line with pins or put the pages on a table next to the tent sign.
- Encourage your guests to personalize their pages. Consider taking pictures of guests holding their pages and include it in a scrapbook!
- Put finish pages inside your binding of choice such as an album or have them laminated and bound at a local printer.
Get These Free Printable Scavenger Hunt Game!
Hi! I am all about creating helpful resources and tips to help you with planning your baby shower or birthday events. Join my mailing list to gain instant access to these Free printable games, party tips and my updates on my latest creations.
Thanks for subscribing. Please check your inbox to confirm,
Testimonials: Customers are raving!
This book is just adorable and a wonderful keepsake. I bought it for my daughters baby shower and what a great way to remember who attended the event by the individual colored and signed book page.
Fun all around. Annie was great to work with, very quick delivery and added extra’s like making a sign with instructions for the table and a gift for the mommy to be.
There are no reviews yet.