Woodland Baby Shower Book Bundle – ABCs + 123s
$26.50 – $97.50
The woodland baby shower book bundle will make an amazing addition to your special event or toddler’s birthday party. The pages are designed so that each guest can add their name, making it an heirloom you’ll treasure!
This is a great activity for celebrating in traditional, drive-by or virtual settings. Just share the pages with your guests and ask them to return it back when they’re done coloring it! You can also send it out with your party favor packages to make everything go smoothly. For more info, read my comprehensive guide.
Click Here to Try the Demo!
A keepsake book that brings families together.
Are you passionate about passing down the love of reading to your children? If so, this Woodland Baby Shower book bundle is the perfect match for you! Handmade with love, this delightful "baby's first book" activity is sure to get everyone involved. Guests can color and sign a page of their choice, making it a great guestbook alternative.
Practical and so much fun!
You can use the woodland bundle as a group activity for your book-themed baby shower, as a home school activity, or simply as a fun way to bond with your little one. I offer free personalization to replace the word "baby" with a name on the front and back cover and tent sign - so it truly is a one-of-a-kind creation.
This is also a great idea to add to your virtual baby shower.
Woodland Baby Shower Bundle
The perfect way to celebrate a brand new life, this woodland bundle includes one book with numbers represented by illustrated woodland subjects, and also a complimentary alphabet book. Each illustration is hand drawn with love, making this an extra special gift that will be cherished for years to come.
So much more than a typical baby shower activity, this bundle is a thoughtful way to welcome a new baby into the family and start them on their journey of learning. The playful illustrations in both books will engage and delight little ones, while also teaching them important concepts like numbers and the alphabet. moms and dads will appreciate having such a beautiful and special keepsake to look back on as their child grows.
The digital option includes three compressed folders formatted to PDF in 4X6", 5X7 and 8.5X11".
- 8x10" sign on a letter page with crop marks
- 26 Uppercase letter pages with hand-drawn illustrations in black and white
- Single page layout
- 2UP or TWO pages per letter sheet
- Front and back covers that may be personalized upon request
Personal use only. See terms for details.
Printed book orders include TWO flexible album* to hold your colored pages, a tent sign and 26 loose leaf illustrated cardstock pages. You'll also receive a digital copy in the selected size.
Shipment is usually next business day, so you can relax and enjoy the event without having to worry about any last-minute details. Get ready to jump into the joyful world of reading with your little one!
*Each of the full sized books come with a black art portfolio that displays the front page with a 48 page capacity.
See our FAQ section on how it all comes together.
To personalize, you will need to leave note during checkout with the name of your baby (to replace the word "baby") or email me at [email protected] You are always welcome to update this later if you don't know the name yet.
When all is finished, you can organize it into a photo album or bring it to the print shop to be bound and/or laminated.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 in|
4×6, 5×7, 8.5X11
How to Prepare Baby Shower Guestbook
- Use a PDF reader to open, view, and print your PDF. Download Adobe Reader for free.
- Printer that can handle heavy white card stock paper, 8.5" x 11".
- Scissors or paper trimmer like this.
- Folder, album or scrapbook.
- Alternatively, order a printed done-for-you book and skip to the last step.
- DIY at with a home printer.
- Take file via USB or email to a local printing service i.e. FedEx, OfficeMax..etc.
- Trim 2UP pages to size following guides.
- Fold tent sign in half lengthwise with a bone folder.
- For virtual parties, mail out a page and stamped envelope to your guests ahead of the party.
- Display your cardstock pages creatively i.e. hang them up on a line with pins or put the pages on a table next to the tent sign.
- Encourage your guests to personalize their pages. Consider taking pictures of guests holding their pages and include it in a scrapbook!
- Put finish pages inside your binding of choice such as an album or have them laminated and bound at a local printer.
Get These Free Printable Scavenger Hunt Game!
Hi! I am all about creating helpful resources and tips to help you with planning your baby shower or birthday events. Join my mailing list to gain instant access to these Free printable games, party tips and my updates on my latest creations.
Thanks for subscribing. Please check your inbox to confirm,
Testimonials: Customers are raving!
Fun all around. Annie was great to work with, very quick delivery and added extra’s like making a sign with instructions for the table and a gift for the mommy to be.
There are no reviews yet.